Birth Boot Camp is a 2 day Childbirth Education Workshop for couples presented by two Brisbane birth workers: Moran Liviani & Carla Morgan.
Workshops run on Sundays from 9am to 4pm and are informative, empowering, comprehensive & practical! As our motto suggests we aim to motivate, educate & inspire couples to have a positive & empowering birth.
Our couples learn:
- everything they need to know about birth
- the tools needed to navigate labour & birth as a team
- the information to be able to communicate with care providers & advocate for their choices
- physiological birth & the hormones that support labour & birth
- the role of pain to power in birth & a wide range of coping strategies for managing pain
- partner support & birth tools (relaxation, massage, breathing & mindfulness)
- active birth tools (rebozo, acupressure, movement, positions & counter-pressure)
- your rights, interventions, indications, risks & alternatives
- making a birth plan, care provider communication & when to go to hospital
- postpartum (breastfeeding, expectations, self-care & local support resources)
- evidence-based information backed up by the latest research & stats
- communicative, practical & group-based activities in class
- additional resources for further learning
- personal ongoing support throughout pregnancy & birth
- access to our Birth Boot Camp Community group (online & face-to-face support)
About Carla & Moran
We are both long-standing childbirth educators and through our years of experience teaching couples and attending births we have designed this program to provide expectant parents with exactly what they need to know and focus on ahead of the birth.
Want to join our next Birth Boot Camp?
September 13 & 27 | November 8 & 22
See us in action below